The Drone Racing League (DRL) is the premier, global drone-racing league and producer of world-class drone sports content. A tech, media, events, and sports company, DRL blends a diverse array of disciplines and industries.
DRL is seeking a driven designer to support across various marketing and sponsorship presentations.
The presentation designer creates, modifies, and prepares digital presentation files using design programs such as Keynote, the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat), and the MS Office Suite. Additionally, as a support service to the Creative Department, a Presentation Designer must be able follow artistic direction, collaborate with the design team and executive leadership, as well as be creative, highly organized, and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to offer creative solutions to visual problems and have a passion for visually engaging presentations.
- Must be able to create high fidelity in-situ mockups to showcase DRL race elements, including but not limited to gate designs, fan zones, partnership activations, jersey and apparel designs, etc.
- Has a keen eye for design and is able to explore and present creative alternatives to visual problems
- Makes corrections to files (art and copy) as indicated by brand team. Reviews corrected pages for accuracy and completeness of corrections
- Collaborates with Creative Directors and Designers
- Assists in creating or editing information graphics, graphs, logos, in-situ mockups etc.
- Can clearly and accurately visually represent data, process, and strategy and can boil down complex ideas into simple, compelling graphics
- Adheres to and monitors agency guidelines related to file naming, file and folder management, back-up/archiving, and un-archiving of digital files.
- Develops and retains brand knowledge (colors, logos, master artwork, style, etc.) of products at the agency and a working knowledge of client process and procedures
- Ensures all presentation formatting is consistent and adheres to our high standard of quality
- Communicates effectively with coworkers and Project Managers as necessary
with regard to status of assigned projects and specific project needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Keynote production experience and other related design applications (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Able to set priorities while handling multiple projects. Manages time efficiently, meets deadlines, pays attention to detail.
- Is well versed in the technical aspect of the programs and keeps up to date on software capabilities
- Problem-solving skills a must
- Can work quickly, cleanly, efficiently, and effectively under pressure
- Desire to work at a high growth, early stage company
- Must be able to work flexible hours when needed
- Knowledge of animations software like Blender, Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects a plus
- Knowledge of drones and drone racing a plus
DRL offers a compensation package that is commensurate with experience and abilities
Please send all job inquiries to: Jobs@drl.io